in cooperation with
Today, servers, storage and networks in datacenters have been implemented as a collection of components plugged together, each of them designed to optimize its own efficiency, with relatively low attention to a "holistic" approach.
Modern data centers provide IT capacity in a very flexible, green and cost effective manner. Making this come true requires a reshaping - instead of a rebuilding of existing datacenter discipline
s like Data Management, Data Protection, Automation, virtualization, ERP optimization or power management.
Therefore the key questions
to be answered are:
- What are the winning strategies for the datacenter of today and tomorrow?
- How to balance innovation, legacy and business dynamics?
- How to simplify the roadmap to tomorrow's datacenter?
- Which skills should Managed-Service-Providers have, which offerings are "best of breed"?
- Is there something like a trusted cloud environment easy to use?
Join us live for an international webcast from COMPUTERWOCHE and COMPUTERWORLD in collaboration with Fujitsu, the leading European IT solutions provider - on 25th of October 2011 at 11:00 a.m.!
The following top experts will join the discussion:
, IDC Analyst, VP EMEA Systems and Infrastructure Solutions, will highlight some of the datacenter areas CIOs/IT Decision Makers should focus on and prioritize to transition the datacenter into best of breed for the next decade.
, Director and Head of Product Marketing, Fujitsu, will evaluate ways how to ensure real flexibility in the datacenter and provide guidance which IT delivery model might be appropriate.